For many reasons, some people return to their countries after obtaining PR citizenship in Canada which can be caused by many factors which will be discussed below.
A Canada permanent residence (PR) visa is a visa which allows the holder to stay in Canada permanently which includes free travel, work, attending school, and health care services. It is an immigration visa, just like the Green Card is for the United States.
Once your visa is approved, you will get a Permanent Resident Card. This card, otherwise known as a Canadian PR Card proves that you have permanent residence in Canada you must be at least 18 years old to apply and you can apply with your child if they are under 18 years old.
Why do people return from Canada after getting a PR?
1. The inability to raise children in a religious manner, where children are taught Islamic values, and considering that Canada is a secular country, this is a problem for immigrants
2. Intolerance of the cold weather in winter in Canada which is usually different from their countries of origin. In some cases it may be the target of emigration at the beginning is to obtain nationality, when the immigrant obtains citizenship and returns to the country of origin.
3. Another reason why people return from Canada after getting a PR is that they believed that Canada was a land of milk and honey where high-paying jobs were just waiting to be harvested from the lowest branches of the job trees, they arrived here believing that, simply by landing with PR, they would suddenly be making $100,000 or more.
It is not always easy to find work in Canada. If it were, there wouldn’t be any unemployed Canadians with undergraduate, graduate, or doctoral degrees.
4. They are unaware that firms frequently hire individuals with Canadian experience and that white-collar managers are not uncommon in Canada. People who have done their research and have a job when they immigrate to Canada typically stay because they have a perspective that is based on reality rather than imagination.
5. Some will return because they are misguided by the Visa agents who portray Canada as heaven. When they land, they immediately see tons of different things that were never told to them.
- For example, you earn in Dollars, but you spend in dollars too.
- Houses are not as luxurious as shown in Bollywood movies.
Snow is not as beautiful and romantic as it looks in the movies. The slush stains your clothes with mud, the sleet keeps you locked in your basement house and the black ice could give you a concussion.
6. Life in Canada is different when compared to India, Africa, Europe, and Asia, there are a lot fewer social gatherings and events. There’s a good possibility you’ve never met your neighbor. With other immigrants from the same nation or region, many immigrants form social communities or associations. These clubs also foster some sincere connections and the level of interpersonal engagement is still far lower in Canada.
There are many multiple reasons why people return from Canada after getting a PR which some were listed above based on people’s personal experience.
How long is Canada PR valid?
Most Canada permanent residents (PR) cards are valid for five years, but some are only valid for one year. The expiry date is printed on the card. When your PR card expires, you can’t use it as a travel document.
How many years does it take to get PR in Canada?
It takes 5 years to get PR in Canada but you must be a resident of Canada for at least 1,095 days. We encourage you to apply with more than 1,095 days of living in Canada in case there’s a problem with the calculation.
1 thought on “6 Reasons Why people return from Canada after getting a PR”
i have Dubai laisans 3yars old i want work in canada ❤️
Comments are closed.