Are you interested in joining nigeria navy? Then check out the important update below.
The start date for Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2022 has been declared. See the recruitment form, application portal (www.joinnigeriannavy.com), requirements, and how to apply for the Nigerian Navy (NN) Recruitment 2022, as well as all the information you need to know about the Nigerian Navy Recruitment Portal 2022.
is Nigeria navy form out for 2022 to 2023?
This article discusses the Nigerian Navy recruitment portal, application rules, and how to obtain a recruitment form. You can apply for Nigerian Navy jobs on the webpage www.joinnigeriannavy.com and be shortlisted.
This is to tell all interested applicants that the Nigerian Navy form 2022 has been officially released on the internet, and you must apply online.
The Nigerian Navy application process has already begun, and if you have what it takes to work as a Navy Officer, then apply now.
Many people have asked if the Nigerian Navy Online Recruitment has begun. This page will give them the information they need to be recruited into the Nigerian Navy.
Nigeria navy batch 34 shortlisted
The Nigerian Navy DSSC form is now out, and you may apply online at navy.mil.ng, the official portal for new intake registration.
The Nigerian Navy is one of the components of the Nigerian Armed Forces that guards the country’s water boundaries against security threats. This page is dedicated to the Nigerian Navy recruiting 2022 guide, so you’ll find all the information you need right here.
Requirements For Joining The Nigerian Navy Recruitment
- Applicants should possess any of the following educational qualifications . West African certificate/Senior secondary school certificate/General Certificate of Education Ordinary Level/Waec City and guilds or London City and guilds/Ordinary National Diploma.Or any other Educational qualifications equivalent to the ones Mentioned Above.
- Any Applicant possessing higher educational qualifications like HND, or BSC other than the ones stated above should not Apply.
- Any Certificate Not declared or tendered and Accepted during the recruitment exercise is not acceptable after the exercise and cannot be tendered for the sake of change of branch or advancement while in the Naval service. Only qualifications obtained through normal service provisions are tenable after joining.
- Applicants must be between the ages of 18 to 22 years at the time of Application, While 24 years is acceptable for those with higher qualifications.
- Applicants must not be married or have Children before joining
- Applicants are required to print out the Parents/Guardian consent form and Local Government Attestation form
- Applicants must be of Nigerian Origin by Birth.
- Applicants with the following problems are not to Apply.
If you wish to work in the Nigerian Navy, you must follow all of the application requirements outlined in this article.