Carpenter Helper Jobs are open at Abbotsford BC, Canada.
This job of helping with carpenter is offered by the Highlife Construction Limited Company. Below is the short intro of Highlife Construction Limited, how this company work and hire in Canada.
This company “Highlife Construction Limited” take care of construction needs. Highlife Construction Ltd. is the company for best services related to construction, carpeting and other relevant works.
Highlife Construction Limited have been in business for over 10 years and have an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau as well as being accredited by both ISO 9001:2008 and CMCA-Construction Management Consultants Association of Canada.
For this job of Carpenter Helper its complete location is 3315 Chehalis Drive, Abbotsford BC V2T 4Y7 Canada. Your salary as a carpenter helper will be at least $21.50/hour for 35 hours per week.
Moreover this position is full time positions available day or evening shifts and will be starting as soon as possible. For applying in carpenter helper you do not require any kind of experience or education. However, having some skills set is important. We will mention the necessary skill below this article. Read all them carefully.
Before we move to section of edibility criteria, skills required and procedure of apply, have a look on the following table below for better understanding:
|Job Title||Carpenter Helper|
|Salary||21$s per hour|
|Location||s 3315 Chehalis Drive, Abbotsford|
Requirements for Carpenter Helper:
Mostly it is hard to find a job in Canada, but here we have a good news for you. If you have no degree or certificate and nor experience then you can apply for this position. You can still get an interview for any position as long as you should be able to speak English.
Skills Needed For Carpenter Helper:
- You have to remove debris & rubble other things at carpeting construction places.
- Load, unload, or transferring a front end loader to load materials from one place to another.
- Assist in framing houses, erecting walls and beams.
- Place metal studs into the frame of a house.
- Set up scaffolding to work from heights.
- Install insulation in ceiling spaces for faster heating and cooling times.
- Help with assembling drywall panels on site.
- Hang sheetrock or other wall coverings in a building’s interior space.
- If you spill a chemical, use paper towels to clean it up.