Aircraft cleaner jobs are open in the USA. This is a part-time job at the airport and can lead to a permanent post. These jobs for Aircraft cleaners are offered by the company “Flight Services & Systems”.
Company (Flight Services & System) Introduction:
As one of the best airline services in the US, Flight Services & Systems is proud to be an industry leader. This Company offers a variety of different opportunities for different fields of employees, including training and development programs that are focused on building skill sets in various areas.
This ensures that each employee has the necessary skills to succeed at their job while also providing them with ongoing education so they can continue to grow professionally.
How Flight Services & System Hire?
The first step you should take when applying for work at Flight Services & Systems is to apply online through the company website (the Company website is mentioned in the last section of this article i.e. “How To Apply” section) or by downloading an application form.
You’ll need to provide your contact information and key qualifications once it’s submitted successfully! One company will receive your application, the company will review it and notify you via email.
Before going ahead have a look at the general details and criteria for this Aircraft cleaner job in the USA.
|Job Title||Aircraft Cleaner|
|Salary||9 $ Per Hour|
|Company||Flight Services & System|
|Location||Kenner LA 70062 USA|
Duties Of Aircraft Cleaner:
The following are some of the most common duties for cleaning aircraft’s raft integrity company pay can designate any of the following duties to you.
- Remove spills, stains, or other visible dirt from surfaces inside the cabin (e.g., upholstery)
- Clean lavatories (toilets) on board Wipe down galley counters, seats, tabland es,and tray tables; remove trash from receptacles; replace linens on food service areas where needed
- Cleaning methods that may be used include using waterless hand cleaners or wipes for surface cleaning and disinfectants to sanitize hard surfaces such as desks and countertops in galleys/cafeteria areas
- Properly dispose of any hazardous materials including chemicals by following all regulatory requirements set forth by DOT/EPA/FAA
- Clear ice build-up on wings, tail section, and bodythe of airplane
- Wash exterior windows of the aircraft with a solution that is safe for cleaning glass surfaces
- Wipe down cockpit instrument panels to remove dust and fingerprints
Basic Requirements the Forthe USA:
- You should be able to speak and understthe andthe English Language.
- You should ha avea Driving License or State ID ( of your country )
- USA Citizens can apply but if you are applying fa roma foreign then you should have a Valid Passport.